About MM Team Training
MM Team Fitness® is a group training program (one-on-one training is available for onboarding beginners to the program). It incorporates a mix of strength, endurance, core and cardiovascular exercise in each workout session. The program is designed to improve all aspects of fitness for people who want to live a better and healthier life. Regardless of whether you are a recreational athlete wanting to be faster and stronger, a soccer mom that would like to lose weight, look and feel better, or business professional seeking a healthy way to reduce stress and increase energy, our programming and professional resources will help you meet and exceed your goals and expectations.
Our team coaching environment creates a synergy from people working together. It is fun and motivational long-term.
Our client base is exceptionally diverse with regard to sex, previous fitness experience and goals. We cater primarily to the 45+ year old that wants to look, feel and move better.
The complete program includes three, approximately 50 min sessions per week. It is time and cost efficient and designed for budget conscious clients who want results and have only a few hours a week to participate.
The MM Team Fitness® onboarding process:
MM Team Fitness is dedicated to your success, entrance to the program involves a process that helps to ensure success on all levels. Below is a summary of the onboarding process.
1) Review the website.
2) We touch base by phone to discuss your goals and why you are interested in Team Training.
3) We meet for a 30 - 40 min assessment. If during your assessment any of the basic movements we commonly employ cause pain or there are physical limitations to certain movements, I may recommend a consult with a sports medicine specialist at Max Sports Medicine for an evaluation to resolve the issue and make sure the program doesn't make it worse. The assessment does not involve weigh-in's, measurements or photos. I also recommend that all new clients schedule an appointment with Dr Jackie Buell, Sports Nutritionist at The Ohio State University for an iDXA bone density scan and nutritional consult .
4) Once the onboarding process is complete, we decide how to proceed (either ready for Team Training or intro one-on-one sessions to get you up to speed.
- Group sessions run about 50 minutes including warmup.
- One-on-one sessions are approximately 30 - 40 minutes.
- All payments except individual sessions are EFT recurring and requires a 30 day notice of cancellation prior to the last EFT draft.
- 5% discount for married couples, domestic partners and children training a total of 5d/wk or more.
- New clients can try the program, by the month for two months point-of-sale prior to signing up for EFT.
- Metro Fitness Club access fee required for non-members or membership required.
|Training Frequency||EFT/mo (group)||non-EFT by the month||1-on-1 or pair, by the month|